The Lowcountry Maritime Society hosts multiple events throughout the year for both the public and our members.
OUR NEXT EVENT:
2019 Fall Party
October 26th, 2019 7:00PM – 10:30PM
This year we are hosting our Fall Party a bit earlier in the year so that we can co-host with former Executive Director, Prentice Brower and help celebrate he and Zach Bjur’s circumnavigation titled “Apparent Winds”. They will be sailing out of Charleston Harbor the following weekend and this will be the last Fall Party they will be able to attend while they sail around the world for two years.
Other than the earlier date, you can expect all of the great ingredients that make up the LMS Fall Party: Great live music, oysters, BBQ, local beer, specialty cocktails and a fantastic time in our rustic boatyard located in the Old Village of Mount Pleasant.
- September 2019: BACK TO SCHOOL!
- October 2019: Cassidy Cup and the Georgetown Wooden Boat Show
- October 26th, 2019 – Annual Fall Party
- December 2019 – Friends and Volunteers Oyster Roast
- May 2020 – Annual Student Boat Launch & Charleston In-Water Boat Show
Check back for final dates